Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Shop





This weekend was productive. I finished 3 projects designed and poured an array of new resin pendants that will keep me occupied finishing them for quite some time.
I made a beach glass copper wired pendant that I am incredibly happy with.

It's nice to be able to switch back and forth between painting and jewelry one really inspires me with the other and I LOVE color both are a great way to experiment with this.

My husband designed 3 pieces this weekend himself , he refuses to let me list any and i really wish he was open to it as with anything he does his incredible attention to detail makes all things beautiful.


His support is incredibly good for me he isn't afraid to say he doesn't likesomething or what he would do differently and at the same time he will tell me he loves something and I know he means it. It's so nice to be able to just be creative and him behind me during the entire process.


We watched extreme makeover tonight and the previews stating that Trace Adkins will be on it next week says I won't miss that one for sure. I really like that they have added celebrities to the show that jump in and help also especially the ones that aren't afraid to get dirty and just dive right in. It makes it nicer and i am sure even more exciting for the people blessed enough to have this done for them. Very Inspirational.

Now were watching House One of Hubbies favorite shows he likes his attitude:)
Tomorrow is the beginning of a new week and I have many projects lined up, 2 to finish and a few to start so will be listing new items in my shop throughout the week.