Friday, October 09, 2009




Just when I thought I had nothing to write about you know the good , little everyday things that just make you feel good. I Have had alot going on and life has been a little stressful to say the least crafters block, probably from all of the above.
Just when I was feeling like the harder I try the worse things seem to get or that what I do isn't up to standards.

Life & Love step in again and I remember.

Today the mailman came the same way he does every afternoon and I opened the box to find a package, From my mother in law who just recently returned from Hawaii Inside gifts from there for My Husband, & I and the kids.
She is always thoughtful like that and always thinks of others:)
It was an up.
Then tonight unexpected an e-mail from a friend That not only made me feel much better but opened my eyes and made me think alot about how I had been feeling by the end of the e-mail I was thinking how most of what I was thinking was ridiculous. Most of what I was thinking and feeling has alot to do with societies idea of how life should be etc and not my own and not even realistic in ways.

Sometimes we all get to that lowest low and I am certain feel just the way I did.
The positive is we will get through it we will rise above and we will see the other side it just may take a while and we will probably be where we consider ourselves at an all time low again and the cycle goes. It's life.
The reward is wonderful people in our lives that take time from their own lives and problems issues to think of you and let you know you're important loved and worthwhile and then it really doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks.