Thursday, October 01, 2009

Heavenly Homes Decor



These are some of my recent creations I have found such new joy using resin there isn't anything I have found that i can't encase in it preserving it forever in time The process is time consuming but it is always worth it in the end. I have things that are sacred to me small tokens from my lifes journey and my childrens and have decided a perfect way to preserve them will be in special resin pieces.

I can use dyes make any color and any shape i have tried everything.

I can also incorperate my hand painting into it which I absolutely love.
Custom orders are a joy to do~ a special treasure belonging to someone else to encase forever- a pair of movie tickets, babies first lost tooth,  photos. and of course colors ,shapes and the stories that always come with them.
The stories are my favorite part I love listening to others memories of life I find them so interesting and inspirational.
We all have those special ones that we remember that mean everything to us truly priceless.
We sometimes forget in the hustle and bustle of everyday life and the obligations we have seem to sometimes over ride slowing down and taking time to enjoy the little things to really appreciate them.
Time waits for no one and somehow I would like to think by preserving these small moments in time is a way to make it eternal, things that will be passed down when we get old & treasured by generations ,that won't end up in a garage sale somewhere.
Check out my shop on etsy http://www.heavenlyhomes.etsy.com/ and see what I do and if there is anything you love or think someone else would and as always send me your stories and if you wish your custom orders. i would love to help you preserve a memory for a lifetime.